Saturday, September 29, 2012

About Christ Ahnsahnghong

Have you ever heard about this passage in the bible? ; 
Heb 9:28 Jesus is to appear a second time to bring salvation to us.

When I first heard this passage, I could hardly believe my ears.

But, I am looking in bible and realize this passage.
A big surprise!!!!!!!!
This section tells us about Second coming Christ.
We can find that Second coming Christ is Ahnsahnghong through the bible.
There is no doubt that this is extremely important.

World Mission society Church of God believe Christ Ahnsahnghong.

I'm very glad to know God. That's what I have been looking for.
I'm just so happy....!!!
I wanted to know that everyone see the fact.
Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, and we will have eternal life and go to heaven.
















http://wmscog.org/


http://english.watv.org/

2 comments:

  1. Christ Ahnsahnghong give us the eternal life.
    So Christ Ahnsahnghong is surely our god and our savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone knows this age is the age of the Holy Spirit. Then, we should meet the 2nd coming Christ, the Holy spirit. Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit who came to this earth in 2nd times.
    www.wmscog.org
    this site will help you to understand Ahnsahnghong-nim

    ReplyDelete